BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

You need a Sitemap for indexing

1 Like

How about HTML? That is the key for developing websites.

2 Likes

Yes I know HTML as well :smiley: That is like the base of all websites

2 Likes

Alright I added it, I hope it’s fine. I didn’t host any website for long-term yet and that’s why I have no experience when it comes to Google’s search engine.

1 Like

I love the website but how are you guys going to mass produce models and plugins on your website as there is millions of models and plugins in roblox that are very useful and safe? Also, how is your website different from an anti virus scanner? As a lot of anti virus scanners let you take a model from the toolbox and scan it for a virus, isn’t that easier and works better?

I am not producing the assets, those are submitted by people.

It’s not related to virus-scanning. It’s just list of assets that have been inspected by a human moderator and then published to the website once it has passed the standard test.

Anti-viruses on Roblox aren’t 100% accurate and they are just a piece of technology while the assets on this website don’t have to be scanned each time to see if its good or not and they are published by a human moderators and not the user’s themselves. Additionally on Roblox’s toolbox you will step upon on a problem with mass asset botting.

1 Like

Adding on to that, No antivirus is 100% accurate, the antivirus on your computer is just a long list of “identifiers” that identify the virus as well a virus, so if a brand new virus comes out it won’t be detected at first.

I know that, but also professional anti-virus products do have other way to detect virus by behavior-based Protection.

1 Like

I wasn’t directly telling you that I was just adding on to what you were saying, I’ll make that more clear.

1 Like

Alright, sorry. I didn’t notice that :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I didn’t mean you guys are making the assets, what I am basically stating is, how are you going to get a lot of assets on your website with a human moderator which will take a while compared to an ro-virus scanner while you can just scan something out of the toolbox?

What antivirus won’t help you with:

• Getting rid of botted assets
  • Finding high-quality assets
  • Finding all viruses in assets

Everything has it’s own pros and cons, it’s your choice.

i can use more items. so my target is learning :smiley:

This is awesome! The toolbox is uh… quite odd right now, so thanks for this!

Also thanks for adding my admin :slight_smile:

1 Like

If this is HTML, CSS, and Javascript only, you would be much better off hosting this on github. Glitch is decent but not optimal.

Edit: This has great potential, you just need more content.

3 Likes

Great website!
The thing is many sections are kinda empty, could be cool if you fill some sections with some assets. (especially audio lol)

1 Like

Is there going to be a plugin that allows you to use this in roblox studio? (For models, etc, obviously not plugins)

1 Like

As someone new to Studio and developing for Roblox, this site will be extremely helpful. We all know that toolbox is a mess with viruses and bad free models, but what really concerned me was how to tell a good plugin from a bad plugin. I truly appreciate this and the time you’ve taken to cull out the bad from the good. Thank you.

1 Like

Amazing, best thing i’ve seen in a while, it’s wonderful that it has good quality models and not those spam stealed models

1 Like

Seems interesting. Do we have to send a link to a Roblox asset though? I have a project whose source is hosted on GitHub, and it wouldn’t be feasible to update both, GitHub is safe anyway.

I also do not believe “High quality” should be a choice: what is considered as quality varies from person to person – there is no objective viewpoint of what is quality or what isn’t. It can also discourage users from requesting their asset to be placed on the site because of this. Or at least clarify what you consider as “high quality”, which you said

however an effort can still be made and not look “good”

What I would like to submit is not a physical model, rather a module, and it doesn’t use any deprecated API members - does it fall under high quality then? Clarification would be much appreciated

5 Likes