BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that the “High quality” option is unnecessary and I had removed it. Since you mentioned on what is considered high-quality, a high-quality asset is an asset that most people could agree on a fact that someone had put a lot of work into it and the asset itself is useful. But once again, I agree that it was very unnecessary and I got rid of it.

I never had anyone submit GitHub link before, and I never thought of it. Since you want to do that and many others might find this useful too, I will take this as feature-request and I will implement it. Adding onto this, I will be adding “ModuleScript” category and other features like sorting prices by actual numbers.

@Void_Frost Unfortunately not. I cannot display HTML in Roblox and some links may lead to third-party websites which would require to manually copy and paste the link. Having a website allows me to be more flexible with what I can do and allows mobile support.

@Lemon553311 I understand, however all the categories will be filled with assets, but all of this mostly depends on people who submit the assets. If you find any original (made by the person who uploaded the asset or the person who uploaded the asset was authorized to upload it) and good quality sound in Toolbox you can submit it.

You wouldn’t need to display HTML, just some sort of way to use a HTTP GET request, receive info, then code that into a plugin with CoreGUI

1 Like

How many people use this daily? I really like this, this is my go-to source for anything open-sourced that I wanna find. It’s my favourite roblox website. As in community made, It’s just so great. If anyone has a plugin, module, model, guys, just submit through here:

I really, really recommend this.

3 Likes

Just heads up, I am gonna be reviewing all the asset submissions during summer. Since there is not much of them and I don’t have time to review them for couple months.

Toolblox has been created for developers to find original virus-free assets for their games (mostly plugins), creators of those assets may benefit from this. But I realized that clothing designers may not be getting full benefits on the platform due to the massive clothing botting so I am planning to expand Toolblox to clothing, however before I do that I need your feedback.

Should I expand Toolblox to clothing? So original clothing designers can benefit?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

That would be really cool. I think it should be a separate page, but dude, that would be MAGICAL. THAT? I love it.

1 Like

Is there/will you create an API for this?

This is Very helpful, it should be a Plugin!

If you add an API, maybe it would be possible to create an plugin for it?

You are true, but anti-virus plugins are full with false-positives.
In Toolblox you don’t have to search for a quality model.

@jufdnhf @iShouldG0 technically, the API is here:

https://toolblox.glitch.me/assets.json

This is the JSON file that stores all assets in the “database.” You can use a HTTP request in Roblox to fetch it, and remap links to their IDs using a string pattern match; for example:

local toolbloxAssets = ... -- Make HTTP request and decode JSON

local toolbloxIds = {}
for index, item in ipairs(toolbloxAssets) do
    -- "%d+" matches a number within a string, up until it finds a non-numeric character
    -- "%d" represents a number, "+" tells the matcher to keep going until if finds a non-number
    local result = string.match(item.link, "%d+")

-- if it finds a match for a number, add it to the IDs table
    if result then
        table.insert(toolbloxIds, tonumber(result))
    end
end

print(toobloxIds) --> { 123456, 234567, 345678, ... }
3 Likes

I see that you found the JSON file. I am just gonna say that be aware that it will change a lot soon. Plus I am considering to add back-end.

Also I see that many people are asking for a plugin. So sure why not, but I will still keep the website, for now at least.

2 Likes

The Inspect Element Easter Egg Dosent Work On Brave

One thing I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE would be models that link to GitHub instead. For example, I feel like DataStore2 shouldn’t be here (it can’t even be updated even if Kampfkarren wanted).

I really like this website, it does seem like there’s people using it, everytime I go to it it doesn’t have to initialize the glitch project and stuff so :eyes:

If this did become a plugin, GitHub type of stuff would be harder to do, but I guess repro to roblox did it soo maybe that’s possible.

Just waiting till submissions get opened again;

1 Like

Update

• Back-end has been implemented, for now there is not much to it.
  • Front-end has been updated (this includes UI improvements, overall optimizations, clothing category, and easter egg removal).
Screenshot

I might do that, thanks for your feedback.

I think some people are already making one.

Also a little notice, anyone that uses my files (like assets.json which does not exist anymore), by any means, must credit me or link my website somewhere. Thanks!

3 Likes

Definitely really like it, the UI works way better. I like how now we have a special page for modules, and clothing. Very epic indeed.

Hey, can I have BadgeService3 on the website replaced by it’s v2?

The v1 I feel like is really bad. :woozy_face:

1 Like

This is very good! Can’t wait until there’s more stuff!

2 Likes

Do you know where the new API is?