Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Hosting (Discord Bots & Websites)

Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Hosting

Discord | Website | Website Panel | Bot Panel

Bloxy.Pro is a free premium hosting company for roblox developers, games, groups & users. We offer everything from Website Hosting, to Discord Bot hosting. We do not require any payment method verification, and there’s no hidden cost - it’s all 100% free. We do not display any advertisement on your or our websites.

Why should you use Bloxy.pro?

Bloxy.Pro is the only company, who offers legit, fast & free premium hosting, for their clients with high security. You can safely use us without your code or data getting stole and/or leaked by us. Even though we offer you free hosting, with zero cost, we still offer you fast & premium support. Tickets are often answered within 24 minutes, and it doesn’t matter if you have a free or paid service - Our clients are equal.

Included - Website Hosting

At Bloxy.Pro we go all in. We Provide you everything you need, with absolutely no limits, including a free sub-domain of own choice. It’s optional if you want a custom domain, you can use it if so. We do not advertise with ads on any of your services.

• 15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Innodes
  • 5 MYSQL Databases
  • Free SSL Certificates
    Free Softaculous Installer
  • Much More

Avalible Sub-Domain Extentions

• bloxy.pro
  • rbx.group
  • rbx.ac

Website creations are available through our Discord, by opening a ticket.

Included - Bot Hosting

Bloxy.Pro provide free discord bot hosting. We have capacity for hundreds of free bot host users - only planning to upgrade the capacity. You bot will stay online 24/7, unlike many other providers.

• 512 MB Ram
  • 1 GB NVMe SS

Bot creations are available through our Discord, by opening a ticket.

Requirements

• You must be in our Discord so we can verify that you use the hosting for roblox-related things.
  • You must be a registered user on the Roblox platform.
5 Likes

FAQ:

Why do you provide free hosting, and what do you get out of it?

We want to prove that not everything, isn’t always about money. Our benefits, is what you get as benefit! - You happiness and thank for our service. We do not make any profit out of this service, and we will never.

How much profit do you make out of this?

This project is not about money, it’s about showing that everything isn’t always about money, and some people actually just want to do people a favor for free. We do not make any profit at the moment, and never will. Currently we have a negative revenue, which means we only lose money.

How much server power do you have?

We got following hardware:
Pterodactyl - VPS
It’s here our clients access & manage their discord bot hosting service
- 2 CPU Cores / 4 GB RAM / SSD
Node - Dedicated Server
It’s here the bots are hosted
- 12 CPU Cores / 64 GB RAM / NVMe SSD
DirectAdmin - Dedicated Server
It’s here our clients websites are hosted
- 64 CPU Cores / 128 GB RAM / NVMe SSD

1 Like

Um, ( Discord Bots & Websites ) is clearly not related to Roblox ‘-’, but sure…

1 Like

How are you making money then? Also, how is this useful to roblox developers specifically?

1 Like

apparently they aren’t making money, which is a bit suspicious. and the website has so many spelling errors :joy:

very dodgy “company”

Agreed, it is indeed suspicous.

Another post about bloxypro Bloxy.Pro - Free Premium Website & Discord Bot Hosting

Edit, Suspicion proven.

I’m aware of the typos om the website, the reason for this are that I’m dyslexic. I don’t see the typos the way you see them, for people diagnosed with dyslexic find it deficult to spell & see the typos. We are always aware of There’s typos in what we Write, but it tales a lot of time to find them.

Just because pg typos, doesnt mean we see a Dodgy Company. Most people who use Bloxy.pro is greatfull for the service we provide

We do not want any money, and NEVER will. I invest in the bloxy.pro, with the earnings I earn from my job.

Also It’s releated for Roblox developers that want to show their work, have a site or etc.

For Roblox groups it’s releated because most og Them want a website, API for their game, or host a discord bot

I’m just gonna try it out. lol

why discord? discord is banned in my country. how do i use that with no discord? can you add guilded?

1 Like

I’ve used bloxy.pro to host websites on 2 different instances, one for my personal portfolio and one for my ro-tech group. I can vouch they’re quite legit. Bloxy.pro is quite subsidized by the job rq_9s has and he also has paid website/bot hosting.

Quite almost every website collects your IP Address these days, and I’ve confirmed that the IP Addresses are collected in a non trackable method, it is solely used for analytics and such. Although I haven’t confirmed if the IP Addresses expire/and or conform to GDPR Right to Erasure Laws.

The Discord Invite link is invalid anyways, and a premium hosting service would allow you to create a server from their website

Clear indication they they are both not professional and not premium

1 Like

I have used the service for a LONG time and your comment is just outright wrong! They are a free to use, premium hosting service that offers a professional support and website.

I used paid services that were less professional and customizable.

The reason why you cant create a site on their website is very likely due to this being abused to get unlimited free storage.

I’m sorry whaaat: