Blue console text with "Security Timeout for userid" [id here]

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to find out what’s causing it or why its happening so that I can fix it for my game.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Console sends a message in blue text that says “Security Timeout for userid 138032624”
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve looked for solutions but I can’t find anything that relates to a message like this. One of the things that’s surprising me is that the message is in blue, while all console messages are either yellow (warn) red (error) or white (print). The player said they were kicked or couldn’t do anything. Their ID is 138032624 and Username is XxwoOm_xX.
1 Like

This screenshot is taken from
https://blog.roblox.com/2014/04/find-bugs-in-live-games-with-the-developer-console/

2 Likes

It’s nothing you should be worried about and it shouldn’t affect your game. I’m assuming it would have something to do with maybe logging out other sessions on the same player or maybe changing the account password, not really sure. But it shouldn’t cause any problems…

Hi @srb2thepast Im Getting the same problem with my game,

do you think it is a problem related to our games or roblox?
Also because on certain games it is not happening

1 Like

I have been getting many of these errors every time I check my game’s console, every day. Did anyone find out why?

1 Like