Blueberry v1.11 — A new way to display punishments

The UI needs a rework, its a nice UI just kinda hard to see buttons and text with the green,white color scheme

1 Like

Thanks! Consider checking Blueberry Plus as well. The UI was reworked in that version.

Blueberry is perfect for moderation! I have added it to my game as our secondary moderation system. I suggest using it if you have not.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad to hear you like it. If you’re looking for an optimized version, you can always check Blueberry Plus.

1 Like

It’s amazing but the UI needs improvement.

Thanks. Blueberry Plus has an improved UI;

Cant you just make it visible false on the gui or just unable? Or the hacker could delete all the files once with a script?

As mentioned about a 100 times before, the UI keeps getting cloned every 5 seconds. Even if the exploiter would delete the UI, they wouldn’t be able to interact with the rest of the server as their character would be deleted and their chat muted. There are obviously other things that they can do to harm the game. To patch this issue, we published Blueberry Plus (linked above).

Hey, are you able to make a public github repo so people can contribute to the project? I’m sure there are many people, including myself that would appreciate that!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll definitely consider and I’ll notify you once I do!

You’re welcome! Thanks man! Open source software should definitely have a github for contributors. Plus it makes your software look more professional imo.

i am having an issue with the ranking part of the panel, i have the minimum rank set to 25

and yet im still getting a notification saying my rank is too low in the group

This notification shows up whenever you are trying to take action against someone with a higher rank than you . We made Blueberry so admins cannot ban other admins.

Hello I have 2 questions

1. How do I add users to be able to use this tool because I want to setup a ingame moderator team for my game

2. How do I setup discord webhooks so whenever a player gets banned via this menu I can see the log of the player getting banned

Hi,

1. You can choose the minimum moderation rank in the system settings. You cannot manually add moderators, you can only use your Roblox group for permissions.

2. You can add your Discord webhook URL in the Settings file as well. Make sure to use a proxy for that.

Okay sounds good I will consider using this

1 Like

A appeal system? Or more intergration.

its cool but bypassed in like 3secs

Cool, I said like a billion times to use Blueberry Plus by now.