Blueberry v1.11 — A new way to display punishments

Should be fixed now. Thank you so much for reporting! If you encounter any other errors, feel free to tell me.

1 Like

Oh and one last thing I have multiple staff but it seems as if it only works for 1 staff a server at the time could that up upgraded?

I have tested it and it still isn’t right I readded it to my game with the one updated today it still dose the same thing, when a new player join the GUI goes away

We will fix it immediately, thanks for reporting issues!

Issue has been fixed now. Thanks for taking the time.

They can be used with multiple places in one experience. They are experienced based but if you have a place within the experience that it sends them it will work.

1 Like

This should be changed to improper.

Overall, I think the GUI looks a bit sluggish, mainly because of how the menu invades the main GUI and kind of messes up the scaling. Also, before pressing “I understand” in the ban/perm ban prompt, can the client still interact with the server and other events? If so, you could indefinitely stay in-game without being kicked.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. The suspect cannot interact with the server as their character gets removed and their chat gets blocked as well, so it’s safe. I will consider changing the ‘improper’ issue. Thanks again!

This’ll be very useful with any future games I make with my friend. Currently all the games I’m working on are single player but next multiplayer game I work on I’ll definitely be using this!

1 Like

Glad to hear that!
Goodluck with your game as well.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s true, I’ll play around with the player instance and see if I can get an optimal solution.

1 Like

Destroying the player instance won’t let you do anything !

and remove guis right?

Okay gui was deleted, but then the player can’t do anything; rendering it useless.

1 Like

SO amazing! I love it! I just have one inquiry:

Do we have to give credits?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi! Glad you find Blueberry good.

And no, we do not require you to give any credits. All we ask for is not to claim the fact you made it.

1 Like

I particularly like this module, but could you incorporate a way to have username and UserID for API functions?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll consider adding a feature like that in the future versions! Glad you like it!

So basically this gives players a gui? Because at all most of these features are in studio, but at all it’s nice. I’m not sure if I need it but cool.

Blueberry basically lets you make a custom punishment UI. SO instead of kicking the player, it will allow you to display them a custom screen (UI). Blueberry also comes with an already made control panel that allows your moderators to issue warnings, bans, etc…

Glad you like it! Thanks!

1 Like