Blueberry v1.11 — A new way to display punishments

That’s a serious accusation. We had 3 products. One of them was discontinued. Claiming “all” products get discontinued is totally off. It’s clear that you didn’t do any “digging”, but just came up and posted your random opinion. Both Blueberry and Atherum are fully, and 100% operational. There were hours of work, so coming and telling “everyone” to avoid using our products is just disrespect. All of our products are free and we get or lose nothing if you like or dislike them.

You did the exact opposite by the way.

Anything that does not kick instantly is a flaw. There is no point to have a “better” GUI for the banning.

Your best bet to making a custom kick GUI is to completely blacklist the player from accessing your game’s remotes and block chat, etc. from serverside, and also kick after 60 seconds.

This is a decent project, but no point to use. Good job on it though.

1 Like

Well, what I meant by discontinued is that Ive seen most of them end up with final update replies saying stuff like “Due to a negative amount of feedback…” which means clearly that you are discontinuing the project.

Both Butterfly and that alt detector I forgot how is it called got discontinued at the end of the day. Now im waiting for this to get too since I know what is gonna happen.

Atherum (Alt-Detector) never got discontinued, Butterfly got discontinued due to some issues the Development Team couldn’t reproduce/fix.

1 Like

Blueberry will not be discontinued because it works as expected and people are okay with it. We give our best to keep it alive.
Atherum had indeed a negative response, but we still won’t discontinue it unless there is an unfixable bug that we can’t find a solution for. All we did was publish an article about what we had in mind when we started it.

Im gonna leave you guys alone since you clearly have a lack of proffesionalism when it comes to managing your projects.

If you aren’t good enough for the Community Resources category, just dont use it.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed, yes disrespectful opinion. Let me explain.

Telling people not to use it is literally conflictual. Many developers use it and it works great for them.

First things first; Blueberry was my very first product. I published it because I found it nice and because I was proud of it.

I am not gonna lie, it works very well. Despites the bad and useless usage of scripts.

Sad. People can change it. That’s the point. In fact, the UI is only meant to be an example.

Blueberry is distributed for free. Meaning I won’t pay a translator for a few lines or text. Again, the UI is meant to be an example. As you might have or might have not notices, some people actually made their own UI. I’ll consider hiring a translator if I ever make profit.

It’s all about taste. Many people liked it. Additionally, the panel wasn’t even planed. Blueberry was meant to be API-based only.

I basically explained this 12 times now. The UI can be bypassed and there is no way to avoid it. However, the exploiter’s character will still be removed and their chat will be muted. You will probably say that this isn’t enough, but it is if your RemoteEvents are getting checked on the server.

That literally doesn’t matter. But okay, I’ll agree with you on this one.

It was a concept, an idea of a new way to display punishments. Again, I published this as my first model. Obviously the “scripting practice” wasn’t amazing.

At that time, it was the only way I personally could do it. Now, I could probably make everything inside 2 scripts. However, I don’t see a problem with that.

Claiming that memory usage is high is unfair. It isn’t high. You can check that.

I will not change a whole set of scripts just because you and a few other don’t like it. Blueberry works wonderful for so many users.

Thanks again.

I’m just shocked at the amount of hate you’re getting. Like wow.

1 Like

Getting a translator for a few lines when you don’t make profit is a horrible idea. Also, you aren’t a fool if you can’t speak English fluently when it isn’t obviously your native language. Don’t judge people on their ability to speak a foreign language, that’s ridiculous.

That’s where we agree. Although it seems like the developers like the theme for the UI, which is absolutely fine. You are free to love what you want.

This claim was so said many times that it feel useless. However, UIs are unsafe by nature, but blueberry seems to solve this by removing any interaction between the server and the suspect.

I agree with the points you brought about the scripting practices that were used in blueberry.

While I can understand the fact that awesome’s reply can be seen as disrespectful (in fact, I remember flagging his second reply because it was inappropriate), I still agree with the fact that blueberry is bloated with many scripts that shouldn’t exist. I suggest you to redo it while considering awesome’s scripting-practices-related points, it would be better for you and your studio’s reputation, not only the consumers.

1 Like

We have released a rewritten version of the system to end everyone’s concerns about optimization, style, and security;

1 Like

Stumbled upon this again and I hope that it falls under “personal use.”

1 Like

Will blueberry have any sort of global ban server/or personalized pastebin? (like a hosted http server that the person using Blueberry sets up or using the Pastebin API)

I have never thought of that, but sine Blueberry is open-sourced, anyone can add that feature for themselves. The reason is mainly because a shared ban list isn’t used often.

The UI needs a rework, its a nice UI just kinda hard to see buttons and text with the green,white color scheme

1 Like

Thanks! Consider checking Blueberry Plus as well. The UI was reworked in that version.

Blueberry is perfect for moderation! I have added it to my game as our secondary moderation system. I suggest using it if you have not.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad to hear you like it. If you’re looking for an optimized version, you can always check Blueberry Plus.

1 Like

It’s amazing but the UI needs improvement.

Thanks. Blueberry Plus has an improved UI;

Cant you just make it visible false on the gui or just unable? Or the hacker could delete all the files once with a script?