BO2guy2013 | Freelance Builder

Who am I?

I am Jack, a British teenager. I spend my time on ROBLOX doing basic developer work, either for groups or my own enjoyment. I am very passionate about what I create, it may not be the greatest but in my eyes it was time well spent. I do very simple 2D Graphics work, such as advertisements or group photos alongside more advanced building work, to whatever specification you want. I can build extremely high quality, or lower quality depending on my time frame - budget doesn’t determine how much effort / detail I put into my work, I always strive to be above the rest. I am always dedicated to improving.

I work in a kitchen showroom in my home town doing kitchen design work and sales.

Showcase located below
Below I have a few screenshots of building, all created by myself. I do not have much to show, but I can assure you I can build to whatever standard you wish, guaranteed. I prefer to focus on modern and futuristic typed builds that involve more detail than a bland creation. My creations are MODULAR which means you can add and change whatever you need to blend in seamlessly. Below is some work at what I class my [MODERATE] and LOW] building detail - not too detailed, but nice. (wide variety below)
Preformatted text

bui

Availability
Tasks I am dead set on completing are always finished before the deadlines to their highest standards. My timezone is GMT (England). Weekends I am normally online for a fair amount of hours - this will be my main time to get work complete.

Payment
Payment is always negotiable, I accept any method such as per asset or hourly - it is up to the clients mind.

Contact
You can contact me on the following methods below;
Discord: Potato // Jack#9337
Developer Forum: BO2guy2013

Thank you for reading, I hope you like what you see!
Feedback is always appreciated!

10 Likes

I forgot to say… I’m not very familiar with the formatting on these forums - I apologise…

-Jack.

Excellent work

2 Likes

My manager just sent you a friend request on discord (yourboytravis#6044)

Nice detail. I respect that. Maybe we can work on something? :eyes:

1 Like