V3 Patch Notes - 1.0.5
Our team has been hard at work patching bugs that arose with the release of V3, and we’ve made some decent progress since the last patch.
- We have put a new order logging system in place allowing us to keep a closer eye on those who are suspected of point cheating.
- MRs+ now receive a notification when cashiers create orders for them.
- The spinning Boba statue above the cafe, as well as the spinning water fountain have both been fixed so that they do not expand anymore.
- Tip jars cannot be used in VIP servers.
- Points are not awarded for creating orders with the order system in VIP servers.
- Points are not awarded for preparing orders in the kitchen in VIP servers.
- Cashiers with the celebrity pass can no longer prepare orders.
- The point ranking system will now only rank you if you are the rank directly below the one you have enough points for.
- Some seating areas may be “double-seated”.
- Firework sounds are unable to be muted.
- Fireworks display a drinking animation instead of a placing down animation when used due to an animation ID mismatch.
- Trash Cans
- Celebrity Spawning Changes
- Help Command/UI
- Usernames under pictures on order UI
Thank you to everybody who reported bugs to us. Please continue to do so if you encounter any gameplay issues.