Our team has been hard at work with Boba V3 for the last couple of months, and we finally released it to the community earlier today. As expected, this brought a couple of bugs that we have been fixing for the past couple of hours.
- Pool noodles can now be used to hit other people, which causes a small knockback to be applied to their character.
- The server count has been changed to 70.
- Players can no longer spawn under the map.
- Badges should now function correctly.
- The “unlimited fun pass” gamepass will now function properly.
- Collisions being disabled should now apply to all players.
- All admin UIs should now show, and the commands that were broken should be fixed as well.
- Mobile users can now use the command bar with a button above their toolbar.
- Baristas can no longer tip themselves.
- The 10 days of free celebrity feature for premium users does not function correctly and will error when it is used.
- Some seating areas may be “double-seated”.
Thank you to everybody who reported bugs to us. Please continue to do so if you encounter any gameplay issues.