BodyGyro Rotates to 90 Degrees and stops

So, my body gyro, even without the CFrame just rotates to 90 degrees. I’ve tried changing the D and P but Im confused as to what is going on.

I think maybe, it works as intended but when it gets to 90 degrees, it starts rotating the other way because maybe the axis has changed? If anyone knows please help me out.

BodyGyros always have some CFrame – if you never set it, it defaults to something, probably CFrame.new() (i.e. position and orientation of 0, 0, 0).

Your part is probably tilted 90 degrees to begin with, and the BodyGyro just yanks it back to the 0 rotation.

Do you have any code to share? You can copy and paste it here, between two sets of backticks
```
like this
```
so it shows up

like this

this is formatted properly i just typed it out now because i deleted it.

local part = part(mypart)

local bodyGyro = part.BodyGyro

while true do 
        bodyGyro.CFrame = bodyGyro.CFrame * CFrame.Angles(0, math.rad(45), 0)

wait(1)
end

I don’t know what this means, but the rest of it looks fine.

Can you explain your problem and setup in more detail? The code you showed is probably not the problem.

I’m confused myself. My rocket is just a bit brocken I think. Gimme a bit to set things back up and I will get back to you.

1 Like

Hey so to get back to you. Its a small rocket I’m laaunching. I’m trying to rotate the main part which everything is welded to. I origionally had it on a mesh part which is why it started rotating. Adding to an actuall part has seemed to get rid of the origional 90 degree turn. Now I just need to rotate it so a certain angle with bodygyro. I’m not familiar with bodygyro, can you help?