BodyMovers not replicating correct positions to clients

I’ve noticed imprecise positioning of my vehicles which use BodyMovers to move. With the assorted info, I have been able to create this repro file.
The file contains two parts that move at a certain speed. The purple one uses CFrame manipulation to move the part every frame to match the speed and the yellow part uses BodyVelocity to move.

Server-Client Test.rbxl (23.9 KB)

I initially thought the problem originated in how Roblox replicates unanchored parts vs. anchored parts. But, after making both examples unanchored, the problem persisted.
I have made these short clips so you can see the problem without downloading the repro.

Run 1 - I ran the place in F8 mode.
The parts move as expected.
F8_Mode

Run 2 - I ran the place in F5 mode to see how it behaves in a real-world scenario
This is what the client saw. As you can see, the yellow part (moved using BodyVelocity) is trailing behind the purple one (moved using CFrame manipulation).
F5_Mode_Client

Finally, this is what the server saw. The parts move as expected.
F5_Mode_Server

(Note: the yellow part trailed behind because of a hiccup created when I started screenrecording)

I would like to know if this behaviour is intentional or not and how should go around this problem. I want the client to see exactly what the server sees.

Edit: constraint movers have the same problem.

U should consider looking into client - server syncing. I don’t know how it works, but I think it might be what you are looking for. And for the bug, that’s interesting, I think it’s an internal issue because I’ve been using body movers for quite a while but I never thought of checking like this.