BOLT Roblox Library I'm working on (Feedback & Advice)

Hello Everyone.

For the past week approximately I’ve been working on a Roblox Library called Bolt.

The aim of Bolt is to make programming on Roblox easier and faster, without loosing out on performance. I think so far I’ve hit the target very well.

When I release Bolt it will be open source on GitHub. Although it already is on GitHub I don’t want to give the link away until it reaches the Alpha stage.

The entire library is inside of a module script, here are some examples of what you can use Bolt for:

• Bolt can be used for easily removing player health with one quick function: Bolt.RemoveHealth(player, health)

• Another great feature is that it is really easy to make leaderstats on Bolt by simply doing: Bolt.NewLeaderstat(player, name, variableType, value)

• One last feature that I will show today is the ability to make dark bubble chat using: Bolt.DarkBubbleChat()

The list above is not nearly all that I have so far. I also plan on creating many more functions for easy programming.

I didn’t just make this topic to tell you guys what I’m doing I mainly want feedback and advice on what features you would like in the Bolt library because Bolt is built for the community and therefor I need to know what the community wants.

1 Like

You can remove health by Humanoid:TakeDamage(dmg)

2 Likes