Boombox (Spectrum) Audio Visualizer

There have been many resources for audio visualizers, but I haven’t seen one specifically for boomboxes. I’ve created one for one of my games where you can pick any audio for the boombox and a visualizer will show it. It cycles through a rainbow effect with even the boombox glowing. It will automatically adjust the high and low based on the song, so any song will work perfectly with it. The boombox does not have to be equipped for it to continue playing as it stays on your back, so you can use other gear while the music plays.

UPDATE: apparently you can’t sell models as plugins (plugin got moderated). If you are still interested in buying (2500 robux), buy my other plugin (same price, linked below), and just DM me and I’ll send you the model.

If you like this resource, consider checking out my other paid resource!

26 Likes

Wow, that genuinely looks cool!

2 Likes

this is good but for 5k robux is way too much this can be easily made

10 Likes

I do see what you mean and I decided to reduce it to 2500 robux since I also released my “anime” translator at that price. I will not be lowering it anytime soon because this is still a new module I use in my own active game (Spin For Admin) and not some last year work I’m just releasing because I made something better. But you have to understand, 2.5k robux is still only around 8 dollars dev ex rate which is actually a low price for a commission like this. I understand 2.5k is somewhat a steep price for the average consumer on roblox (kids under 13), but that’s not really my target audience. For most developers, 8 dollars is somewhat a low risk investment to have a spectrum boombox that can easily be turned into a gamepass and generate revenue.

oh i don’t actually going to buy the product its cool though not gonna lie and this can be done with new audio api and with Audio Spectrum if you haven’t heard about the new audio and im a scripter myself and a solo dev and i hope i hadn’t hurt any of your feeling as a scripter

Of course not, don’t worry! I was explaining why I don’t price it extremely low. I am aware of the audio update, this is just a pre-made version which allows players to use a boombox and visualize their audio, a quick model for developers to purchase and use in their own game.

Cool!! I’ll buy the plugin to support you :slight_smile:

gl generating money

1 Like

This looks aweosme! I bought it to support you!

1 Like