Borderline Plugin!

| BorderLine Plugin! |

Plugin
Link : Borderline Plugin - Roblox

I’ve been meaning to create this plugin for a while but just never got around to it.
This plugin allows your Obby to look a bit more fancy.
This plugin is still under development. The UI needs improvement, but I wanted to release this to the community as soon as possible since I’ve been looking for a plugin like this.

Parts conversion

Before

After

image3

Before

After

Old UI

New UI

PluginUi

[ • ] BorderLine Plugin Update v.1.1.0

• Cleaner Interface
  • Patched a few bugs

[ • ] BorderLine Plugin Update v.1.2.0

Delete Button

• Fixed Unions Not Applying Stroke On Cylinders
  • Delete button
3 Likes

Looks pretty good and cool all but I don’t trust most plugins

1 Like

When installing a plugin, you need to give permission to it for whatever it needs, also using plugins like Better Roblox you can see their script content, having a negative comment about something that relates to the person’s creation isn’t the best way to express your opinion, you can always check the plugin as I mentioned earlier, there is no reason to not trust plugins, as you can simply remove them from the game.

3 Likes

Great idea of a plugin, that could be useful in many games such as anime games and cartoony-style games. Great job figuring out how to complete it.

1 Like

Tell me when your release it ok

when the plugin is released? it’s already released.

1 Like

[ • ] BorderLine Plugin Update v.1.1.0

• Cleaner Interface
  • Patched a few bugs

Virus plugins likely would not be posted to the DevForum, it’s a stupid move. Specially if it’s posted by a main account, not a throwaway account

This looks so good! Been doing this manually for obbies ever since I first saw people doing this, and it was super tiring. This will speed up the process by a lot if I ever do end up making another obby

1 Like

[ • ] BorderLine Plugin Update v.1.2.0

• Fixed Unions Not Applying Stroke On Cylinders
  • Delete button