Bored. Anyone got any game ideas?

Might actually make that I never made a simulator before. Any tips to make it so I don’t feel like a piece of poop for making a low-quality simulator? (Like ideas for mechanics so its not a brain dead simulator)

1 Like

once the chair is broken you can throw the broken parts at other people and gain/increase some value

1 Like

Ok thanks to this one Idea ive come up with something

ANGER SIMULATOR

Take out your anger on friends, break chairs, scream at strangers, and blow off steam. As you get stronger, unlock powerful abilties, explore new lands, and Destroy Everything! As you get stronger, fight other players and become the ruler of all!

What do you think?

4 Likes

Why was this post posted in the first place

im bored and looking for game ideas

1 Like

If you know any modelers than we could all make a funny racing game together, I’ve already got everything planned out and some of it drawn.

This probably isn’t what you want but you could do an Auto-clicker Simulator, it’s literally just the clicking gui and a map.

My last idea was better.

Maybe check out this post. It has some great ideas! My two personal favorites from this list are Crash, and Museum Tycoon.

Make an egg collection game, but the twist is you don’t hatch them, you eat them.

3 Likes

If you want to learn, you can just try to replicate existing games you like.

2 Likes

RoGTA is alpha and you can dm me to get access to the most realistic upcoming roblox game.

Make a horror game, with scary jumpscares and the classis Area 51 music.

Ive never used vehicles before but it would be pretty fun to learn

1 Like

If you wanna start then dm me and we can start when we have a modeler

It doesn’t always have to be a game, try working on quick plugin, I wrote a utility plugin for myself a long time ago and it’s one of my most used ones lol.

Care to work on an fps with me?

Would love to, i have made alot of FPS game in the past but now i would like to make an FPS framework.

You up for it?

I’m working on a sci fi fps rn. What are your skills? Maybe you can help.

i build stuff and make music. not a sound designer

Hey, I’ve been trying to get a music composer… Wanna give this a shot? https://talent.roblox.com/jobs/14389 (I am going to need to hear your other music though…)

1 Like