Boston Tea Party Historical Game LAUNCH!

Hey Everyone! I have been working on a Boston Tea Party game! I would love your feedback on it!
The Boston Tea Party
bostonteaparty

6 Likes

Looks great! Love the style and quest system as the main focus of the game. There are a few design things I noticed:

• The houses and parts of the street have terrain sticking through the floors, I would personally recommend painting under the parts or taking out the terrain under those parts.

• Some parts, like a barrel by the wharf, are unanchored, which causes them to clip into walls of the buildings and trap npcs.

• The crates dropped are tools, so if you are to get in the way of them being thrown, your inventory will be flooded. (Not too much of a problem, sorry)

Other than that, the theme of the game and gameplay are very interesting, and I believe this game could do pretty good as something with an active questline!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @KireiKage! I will fix the things you mentioned!

2 Likes

Any more feedback on the game?

1 Like

Looks really good!
I’ll make sure to play it once I have a chance.

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it! I would love to know what you think of it.

1 Like

I’ve played it, and your game is AMAZING! With some advertising, this game would do great!

I only have one suggestion:
Give background information about the character, and more information about why the tea is being thrown off the ship to make it more educational.

2 Likes

Should I continue work on this?

You definitely should, especially if it brings you joy. The Boston Tea Party is one of the most fascinating moments of the 18 century. I think it will be especially successful if you fine tune the graphics and effects, such as camera bobbing, and lighting. Embellish every visual effect and use Future lighting if you can

1 Like