Bot commander theme?

This is somewhat of a side project, and I find it interesting to work with. I was wondering, do you think there is a player base that would play a game like a medieval commander game?

15 Likes

I think a Military Base would be a Great Player Base! EDIT: You could try a Warzone Game, as well!

2 Likes

There’s definitely an untapped market in strategy games on roblox with these features at least. Medieval or not executed correctly i’m sure it’ll have great success. Would it be a game like “Totally Accurate Battle Simulator” or what are you thinking? looks great so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was thinking like Mount and blade. Where you can have large battles, land battles, siege battles, and more. You have a large variety of classes to choose from: archery, horses, infantry, pikemen, etc. But like I said this is just a side project at the moment.

3 Likes

I believe this game uses that same functionality. It seems pretty popular, so I would assume there is a decent player base that likes it.
https://www.roblox.com/games/1251631024/1M-Update-Bot-Commander#!/about

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to figure out the technology behind Bot Commander for so long, just a quick question (hopefully that I’m not running too out of topic), I’m aware that you can make the bots move using :MoveTo() to their respective parts, but how did you assign who goes to part1, etc etc?

Also, how did you make them always perfectly align to where you want them to position themselves at?

Other than that, yeah; something like Mount and Blade where you command your own army. That’s a pretty good theme to base off to.

2 Likes

Hello there, I am Sylmat from Guest Productions. I am in charge of the Development and assisting Lurac_Case, our owner, to lead and help our community.

Yes, as redguy16 mentioned, we have a game called Bot Commander which follows the same pattern as your design. You can slide into my DMs on discord, DeveloperAnonymous#9830

We are basing bot position according to the officer position giving a offset for each bots

EDIT: Added proper introduction

1 Like

I would definitely play that! is it released yet?

1 Like