Bot Developer [CLOSED]

About Me

Hi there! I am a bot programmer. I am new, with little experience so I have nothing to showcase yet. I charge low prices that are 100% negotiable. I can also make Discord bots.

I can create a webhook to Discord in Python

Payment

Prices are around 100-150 robux, but that can be negotiated

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Edit: I can make any type of Roblox bot, not just Discord bots

Reviews:

6 Likes

Hey. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for your post. Maybe add some screenshots/videos of your experience and what you can do to show people why they should hire you over others?

What are you capable of doing? Can you webhook to receive and send data to Discord?

Yes, I can webhook to send data to Discord.
I mainly program in Python.

Nice, I will keep you in mind if i need a bot. :slight_smile:

This seems pretty complicated, but, can you script a bot that counts a user’s badge count on roblox? Like ?count stickymirro511, or something like that.

Sadly, the badge counting API was removed :cry:

I will bookmark this. It’s nice to see a unique field of expertise on these forums. I may hire you in the future.

I really suggest this developer. He made me an amazing bot, fixed it, and did it in under 48 hours. He is also really cheap and extremely kind. 10/10 Stars from me!

Is it possible to make a roblox bot that buys a game pass from a game instantly if the price is 1 robux? If yes, please tell me how much it would cost for you to make it, thanks.

Is this still available? I might need you in the future.

Hi! I dont really understand, what is a Bot Developer?

Roblox Bot developers are people who work to create a discord to roblox connection bot. Bot developers usually get paid by people to create discord-to-ban-bots

You are able to use node.js, python, and a few more languages I don’t remember.

1 Like

Sadly, no, this is not possible.

Hey there! My group is looking for a verification, roblox commands, moderation and, fun commands. Would you be able to do all that for us? If possible the game would have users join a game and automatically verify from there. If that’s possible let me know.

I do have a max of 200 Robux to spend on this project so is this applicable to be done for that amount?

It’s still open!

1 Like