Bot dislikes on my group games

Hello, so recently I had an argument with a guy and I ended up banning him from my server and my group as well…

I’m assuming he wanted to get revenge from me and create alts or use bots to dislike both of my games

https://www.roblox.com/games/8799631787/NEW-Military-Academy
https://www.roblox.com/games/8592501337/Parade-Grounds

Is there any way I can fix it and if so, please help me it would mean a lot…

2 Likes

I’d suggest sending a message to Roblox support, if they can do anything about bot dislikes. If not you just have to roll with it.

2 Likes

No, no real way, not even for Roblox support…

EXCEPT

If this player uses the email and/or phone for two factor authentication then that can be traceable. Now I going on physiologic point of view: The best way to stop this is the work things out. Try to show your point of view and listen to the players. It is hard but feels good in the end.

2 Likes

I think that these are not bots and not alts, I think that these are dislikes of the players themselves, just do a survey somewhere so that your entire audience responds to it and gives their comment on what and why, since your games were created from 2 months ago to 3 months ago and this is a natural phenomenon.

2 Likes

No it’s totally not. I had like 24 likes and 0 dislikes and after that happened I started getting many dislikes. I turned my games into group only and it stopped happening but today I got it back on and it started again.

I have sent them many emails but the only thing they keep saying is to report the own user. But as we all know, Roblox rarely takes actions about any users…

I tried contacting with him and he won’t change his mind unless I give him a high rank or if I transfer ownership to him which is something that I won’t be doing. The only thing that comes to my mind now is to transfer my games into a different place

1 Like

This is the right decision, but what about the audience, you will have to raise it again, and this, as I know, is a laborious process.

1 Like

Visits are honestly the least thing, I have fortunately raised a good community and I’m sure I can get my visits back really fast

I have not tried this myself but I have heard that you can list certain players that cannot join that game.

I do have an account age script that allows users that have accounts older than 50 days to be allowed to join but in that case it isn’t quite effective because even if they can’t join and play the game, they still can like/dislike

If it was botting, it’d likely be a lot more dislikes. It likely wasn’t alts either, considering the 50 day account age filter you have, and the fact that the alts would likely be new.

My best guess is that they’re just normal dislikes. No offense, but my best guess is that it’s due to the stereotypical gamepass page and the extreme use of buzzwords like “STRONG” or “OP” or “BOOM”. I also assume it’s very similar to already existing border games but I apologize if I’m incorrect.

3 Likes

Simple. Bot up the likes again. If he didnt get banned then you shouldnt too. Simple.

1 Like

I agree. Sorry but even if there was some dislike botting this is probably why, especially since there’s an account age filter. These gamepasses don’t need the buzzwords/emojis and they’re obviously pay-to-win. Personally I would dislike a game for this. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

The point is, it’s not likely that it’s “botted”. Usually using AI accounts can create a more major impact.
He have the rights to dislike the game, the reason will be: “The atmosphere in the game is very unfriendly”.
It’s a free society, he didn’t break the TOS so you can’t accuse him of anything.

1 Like

It’s unlikely that OG or the player used bots. With the insanely complicated human verification not everyone can code a bypass-able system.
Generic army Roleplay games are known for having very low like ratio because the general atmosphere is always unfriendly and the servers are always empty.

3 Likes

Don’t be crazy. Your game is just another generic army game, 40% like ratio is already very good. He’s influential, he might told his group or followers about the disrespecting experience he had in your generic game, so they all came and disliked. You can’t deny the fact that they played your game before disliking, so technically it’s perfectly normal.
37 ratings is seriously NOTHING.

2 Likes