Box war improve!

After about a week of work i finished my game - Box war.
The game is a simulator.

The game is not too complicated but I hope you will have a new experience.
Sorry for the bad game icon, my gfx skills are too young.
Thanks for playing! :grinning:
Some image about game!

After a few days, I expanded the map and tweaked a few things!

1 Like

The game is private, so we can’t give feedback for the game.

Looks interesting for a game that took 7 days to make, so I wonder how much time you spent daily on this.

After seeing that the game is public, I tested it. The game doesn’t give you any context for what you’re supposed to do. I just started clicking the button for coins, not knowing what to do with them. You should add a tutorial so players know what to do.

Other than that it seems like any other clicking simulator. Seems somewhat impressive that you made this in 7 days, most people would take much longer, and spend much more money.

1 Like

Some assets look like it is a free model. Also, I advise you not to name your game ‘Box War’ since people will think it is something else rather than a simulator.

The top UI should be updated to better reflect the style of the game, it looks extremely slapped together compared to the rest of the UI. Also why does the purchasing UI randomly state “Sure” on the top left of the box, seems like a unnecessary feature.

The map is extremely small with nothing to explore/do and I have suspicions (like LightBox) that some of the models may have been taken from the toolbox (which is not directly bad, but building your own models is better).

The game needs a lot of polishing since most things look bland or uninteresting. Finally the games name should better reflect the actual gameplay. Currently its “Box war” which may give users the impression its a war/fighting/shooting game when in reality its just a simulator.

Overall the game still needs a lot more work before its in a “finished” state. Though if you run with the idea I see the game possibly being extremely fun.

About 1 to 2 hours a day, and I changed my plan 3 times. Basically click is just an add-on so you have something else to do!

As mentioned above, the game is not really just an emulator so I decided to choose that name (Box war). Only the battle for the war hasn’t really taken place yet! As for the model, the trees are great, the rest are all made by me with high speed and cloning!

I will definitely revamp the map and interface. It’s made quite simple to get to the script more quickly!
I hope you have at least 2 people to make the game fully functional! Box war battle