[BQ] UI Designer needed for Version 4

Job Still Open? :confused: I want to get it

1 Like

I’m interested! Sent you a friend request on discord @ Umpire#8048

Can’t wait to get in contact!

1 Like

I am interested and can do it for cheaper. I have added you, I am xJxck_yy#7636.

Look forward to talking to you.

1 Like

I believe so, yes. :slight_smile:
We’ve been discussing and I’m actually not 100% sure, but give it a shot anyways.

2 Likes

I’ve contacted your referral.

My discord is ollie#5794

Hello! My name is Gat. I have been developing here on Roblox for 5 years and I feel like I can help you out a lot! If the job is still open.
1 add me on Roblox.
2 add me on disc. SignsDev7382
3contact me soon!

1 Like

Very interested, sent a request on Discord.
Username is Squidzyee#8896

1 Like

Portfolio: [OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev's Building Portfolio | One Man Armoury {Guns, Armour and More...} - #24 by EternalCanadianDev

Interested.

1 Like

Added on discord!
will#4070

1 Like

We’ve found our builder :smiley:
We are now in the need of a UI Designer, contact through the credits area of the thread, just the same way as you did for building team.

1 Like

I’m interested. You can find my portofolio here. Also added you (bailey.#0005) on discord, my discord is DevTech#2321

1 Like

I’ve notified the head dev ;)! (btw the head dev is bailey, not me)

Already contacted. (30 charrrrr)

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in designing the UI! Here is my portfolio: [Open] Katato's UI Designing Services

My discord is ItsKatato#2907 and you can also contact me on here if you’re interested.

1 Like

I’m a professional UI designer/programmer. I added @bqileyx. I hope we can have it sorted.

2 Likes

Can i Take the Builder Job? I Can send My Discord ZolarTm#5430

1 Like

I am interested in being a UI designer, problem is that I have my discord disabled due to a few reasons, is it okay if I message you via DevForum instead?

I am very interested dm me at Lyte#0001

Hey! I’m interested! I think I’m a great candidate!
vwomp#8258

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.