Brazil servers?

So today I was talking to my bf, and he sent me a blox fruits video where in the video it shows a Sao Paulo Brazil server, video here:

Is this actually true and brazil servers will be out for all games or is this just a blox fruit thing?

3 Likes

indeed! There are def servers in São Paulo, i’m pretty sure there aren’t any in Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte or Brasilia, but it wouldn’t matter anyway if they added them in RJ since that’s not even 400 km away.
Link:

1 Like

It seems that it’s actually true and brazil servers are currently being tested

https://x.com/Roblox_RTC_BR/status/1836168503931355190

1 Like

Words cannot express how excited I am rn!

2 Likes

YOU ARE GOING TO BRAZIL
Yes servers are being tested in Brazil

me too! I’m not as excited since US servers will help us a lot more than in Brazil, but it’s nice to see that our fellow South American brothers will be able to play with less ping! (hopefully)
It’d also be really nice if they also added servers in Manaos or Bogotá, since then, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia (and heck, even Venezuela!) can play with less ping, but regardless, I don’t think that’s in Roblox’s interests since players from those countries make less income than players from Brazil do. Regardless, i’m still really excited!

Still waiting for Russia’s server’s

1 Like

Ohhh, soo cool i been waiting 2 years since RCD 2021 and at this point i though roblox forgot about it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.