(Breaking my game) StarterPlayer.DevCameraOcclusionMode is set to "Invisicam" with VehicleSeat camera breaks

When StarterPlayer.DevCameraOcclusionMode is set to “Invisicam” then the vehicle seat camera breaks, and cannot zoom in and out.

Expected result: Can zoom in and out

Notes

You may also recreate this bug by:

1. Create a new place
  2. Set StarterPlayer.DevCameraOcclusionMode to be “invisicam”
  3. Insert a vehicle seat
  4. Press play and sit in the seat
  5. Try to zoom in and out with the scroll wheel.

This happens on PC, and reproduces 100% of the time. I think this probably happens on all platforms.

Please fix this bug, as it is critically preventing my game from having vehicles driven in.

13 Likes

You can fix it temporarily by switching the CameraType to Enum.CameraType.Track (The old vehicle seat behavior).

1 Like

I just went to play my bus game and found the vehicle seat bug as @ramdom_player201 said in the post bellow too. I don’t remember any prior announcements stating that the cameras would be changed. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I originally deleted this post after finding it was not the same vehicle seat camera bug that I was experiencing.

1 Like

I have noticed a change in the way the vehicle seat camera works recently. If you make a model containing a vehicle seat, the camera centres to the model instead of the player when you zoom out far enough, this update is probably what caused this.

2 Likes

Also with this update: Camera spins indefinitely with arrow keys
Golly, thanks for breaking my game, roblox!

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

3 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.