When StarterPlayer.DevCameraOcclusionMode is set to “Invisicam” then the vehicle seat camera breaks, and cannot zoom in and out.
Expected result: Can zoom in and out
- This bug started today (11/30/2020), and was not experienced before hand.
- You can reproduce this by opening up this file and sitting in the vehicle seat.
- DevOcclusionBug_2020.rbxl (25.1 KB)
- You may also play this game here: https://www.roblox.com/games/6025922683/DevCamera-occlusion-bug
You may also recreate this bug by:
- Create a new place
- Set StarterPlayer.DevCameraOcclusionMode to be “invisicam”
- Insert a vehicle seat
- Press play and sit in the seat
- Try to zoom in and out with the scroll wheel.
This happens on PC, and reproduces 100% of the time. I think this probably happens on all platforms.
Please fix this bug, as it is critically preventing my game from having vehicles driven in.