1. Go to Roblox Studio.
2. Enable Intuitive Debugger in beta features
3. Add a module script to the startergui or replicated storage.
4. Add breakpoints in it.
5. Run it throught local script while testing in studio.
I expect breakpoints to work like server scripts, local scripts and like module scripts that are on the server side. This used to work but is broken since the last breakpoints overhaul.
Breakpoints do not work with modules on the client when testing in studio.
This bug appears to happen only when Intuitive Debugger is enabled in studio.
Issue Area: Studio Issue Type: Other Impact: Moderate Frequency: Constantly Date Last Experienced: 2022-07-04 00:07:00 (+02:00)
It’ still broken. Are you sure that you’re using a local script and that the module is on the client in the startergui or replicated storage? As this issue only happens when the module script is on the client, server works fine.
It also used to work before on the same module scripts that aren’t modified ever since. But its broken since they updated breakpoints with adding the “Disable Breakpoint” option.
This issue happens to any game in studio and not only to me, but all my friends are having this issue.
Thanks, it’s a Roblox Beta feature that’s breaking it. I didn’t realize it was enabled because it automaticly enables new beta features. The beta feature “Intuitive Debugger” was the cause. Now that the beta feature is disabled it works again. That’s probally why it worked for you and not for me.
Yes, for me having the beta activated made it so couldn’t even trigger the breakpoints in any file. It basically deactivated debugging for me and this is the only post that I found that blamed it on them and it’s the actual problem! Thanks a lot! This is a serious bug.