Bridge Attempt (Need feedback)

Hello! I recently tried to make an stylized stone bridge, and i would appreciate feedback.
(Dummy for size reference)
FIRST UPLOAD:

UPDATED BASED ON DEEFBACK:

18 Likes

That looks awesome! I like the complexion of grays. It wasn’t an attempt, it was a success :upside_down_face: !

6 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback i appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it looks good. Just maybe have arches on the bottom so then something is holding it up. Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Ill make sure to add that, thanks!

1 Like

Exactly what i wanted to say!
Ik have no words for this bridge

Does this look alright?

2 Likes

This looks good, except the little squares in the bridge path need to be changed up so it doesn’t look duplicated.

This is a good looking bridge, finish it because it’s unsatisfying to see a good looking bridge unfinished :sob:

Very great job though :+1:

1 Like

This is pretty good! Good work.

1 Like

Made it look more natural, thanks for feedback!

I think it looks great now! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Amazing! This is very realistic n

1 Like

Looks amazing and quite realistic - well done!

1 Like

i would add the occasional burning lantern to the sides of the bridge. you might want to also add a few rock debris onto the surface of the bridge.

1 Like

It looks awesome! But what I would change is that one sort of wide part in the middle of the bridge that is dark. You probably understand what I’m saying. I know that it’s a duplicate, but still. And if you remove it, might just look better as it is. I recommend playing around with it to see what looks the best. And, don’t feel like you have to change it because I said it. I’ll be alright either way :D.

1 Like