BrightParts' Portfolio (REVAMPING)

About me

Hello everyone!

I’m Bright or BrightParts and I’m a 20 year old Builder & 3D Modeler on the Roblox platform! I’ve worked on various different projects ranging from a lot of different styles.

By doing so, I’ve contributed to over 100+ million visits! I’ve also amassed over 28k subs on my channel!

I’m experienced in both Low-Poly & Mid/High-Poly. This means I can build & model in almost any style given to me!

Before looking at my work, please note that the pictures below aren’t even close to the number of things I’ve made! I’m sadly not allowed to show some of my more recent projects. Apologies!

I’ve also collaborated with multiple UGC Creators and created high-quality UGC items for everyone to buy!

Skills

• Fast worker
  • Good communication skills
  • Able to work in almost any style
  • Flexible schedule
  • Always devoted to finishing a project
  • Organized builds (I organize every build in different folders, making it easier to navigate)
  • Optimized builds/models

UGC Concepts

UGC Models

Models

Note: These aren’t all of my models

Models (textured)

Models

port12

port5

Builds

Note: These aren’t all of my builds & have been focusing more on modeling instead of building as of late, meaning these are very old projects!

Builds

Prices & Contact

Prices

Prices can be negotiated in private

Contact

Discord: BrightParts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bright_Parts

WORK IN PROGRESS

8 Likes

A kind and cooperative guy I had the chance be on the same team of developers as! I would recommend buying from him if you expect quality models at a great price. :+1:

1 Like

I have sent you a friend request hope you will take percentage!

In love with your SCP work, keep it up!

1 Like