Bring back find and replace opening scripts in the main tab on laptops

Please follow the format in How to post a Feature Request

Be as specific as possible, give your post a clear and descriptive title, and focus on problems and use cases, rather than proposed solutions.

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use find and replace on my laptop because whenever I click on a script it opens the script on the left-hand side and squishes it instead of opening it in the main script tab in the center like it used to/on my desktop. This makes it really hard to read and edit the script.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I used to not have a desktop and only develop on my laptop and this was one of the reasons I decided to buy a PC. However, I still think making games on my laptop is convenient when traveling or when I’m not at home since I can just sit down anywhere and work on my game.

1 Like

uhhh. you could try resizing it by dragging the edge

or just straight up grabbing the script with the cursor (if that’s possible)?

the thing is this takes a couple of seconds to do since I’m on a trackpad and when I’m mass-replacing something in dozens of scripts it slows me down a ton. especially since the new tab replaces the find and replace tab so I have to drag/close it in order to continue editing another script.

1 Like