Broken Bridge And Bridge

I Made A Broken Bridge And Need A Feedback To all if my model is Good or not if someone interested to buy this for R$ Contact Me on Discord  yeildingsavage23#7363

This is the picture of broken bridge





And heres the another bridge i made



15 Likes

Looks Great! but it might look cool if the parts fell in the water to.

4 Likes

thanks for this sir and yea maybe it might be cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

heres the updated broken bridge

14 Likes

Looks really nice! As a touch to detail maybe you could have a make-shift platform to go across the bridge like plywood or a beam perhaps? Still, I like the design of it!

2 Likes

Hi!

I really like your simple, yet creative idea.

The material well chosen, the little parts falling down and the bridge itself really nice.

2 Likes

It’s really cool, I liked it. :grin:

2 Likes

Looking really nice! Good use of materials and love the small details like the extra parts in the water, the rails coming out of the bridge, it’s pretty much perfect :smiley:

Good job!

4 Likes

I love this build! I would suggest adding more bend to most, if not all, of the rebar/metal that is sticking out. I feel with the parts breaking and falling into the water, it would be rare to have that clean of a break without bending the bars downwards. Other than that I feel this build is very nice and I dig it!

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Details are outstanding!

1 Like

Thank you sir :slight_smile: for this feedback

Really Nice Build, If you want to make it look more broken down though, maybe add some more cracks throughout the entire bridge and give it more of a weathered look, if you going for the bridge broke of ageing. If you were going for a wrecking ball just burst through it then you did a great job!

1 Like

Add some fog where it collapsed

1 Like

I like this bridge! It’s very well designed and made. Here’s a tip: try to make different shapes for betweet the bridge instead of triangles only.

1 Like

Hi,
I do love your design of these bridges and i cant flaw them although you could possible make the terrain more realistic and have the water level a bit higher as the water doesn’t look deep at all.
Good Job Overall
Keep Building! :smile:

1 Like

thank you sir for the tip and yes its nc tips :slight_smile:

I think the bridge looks really good but I don’t think that concrete cracks and breaks that way wood would. Making the cracks a little more shallow in the concrete would make it more realistic. But it would be good without it. Nice build!

1 Like

The composure of the broken bridge looks great and the stones fallen in the water give it a realistic touch when you see it. Good job

1 Like

Looks really good, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you sir for good feedback :slight_smile: