Broken camera/game

So I’m making a story game and I try to make a cutscene script, and the script doesn’t work. I then tried to disable the LocalScript that controlled the camera, but for some reason when I start playtesting the camera didn’t spawn focused on the character, and instead spawned facing the ground.

For some reason, when I disable all the scripts in my game as well, the issue is still for some reason there. I’ve also closed all my windows in studio and then reopened the story game, but it was still there.

The camera is currently in this state when I load the game and playtest:

Here’s the camera script code which I couldn’t find and issue with:

local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

local camera = workspace.CurrentCamera
camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom

local char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character

game.ReplicatedStorage.Camera.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(action, value1, value2, value3)
	print("recieved")
	if action == "ChangePos" then
		print("tweening")
		camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
		local info = TweenInfo.new(value2, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.In, 0, false, 0)
		local tween = tweenService:Create(camera, info, {CFrame = value1})
		tween:Play()
		print("tween played")
	elseif action == "ChangePosUnsmooth" then
		print("changing")
		camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
		camera.CFrame = value1
		print("changed")
	elseif action == "ResetPos" then
		print("resetting")
		camera.CameraSubject = char.Humanoid
		camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom
		print("reset")
	end
end)

Also, for some reason no errors come out in the output, and the script says that nothing went wrong when something very clearly did. Have I made a big mistake or did I just accidentally make a virus in my game?

Do you still have the issue?, if so try anchoring all the parts you tween it to.

Try deleting the camera in the explorer, it should reset the camera.

I did anchor the parts, also I just solved it by removing all the scripts related to the camera.

1 Like