Broomstick problem

I’ve been working for 1 week finding a good example for make a simple flying broom but they complicate the scripts and it’s hard to understand. Someone knows how to make a simple flying broom script?

1 Like

so if you want a model with 5 things in it, 1 angular velocity(max torque really big) named Steer, 1 linear velocity named AntiGravity (set ForceLimitMode to perAxis, relative to world), another linear velocity named Throttle also with ForceLimitMode to perAxis maxforceaxis should be 10000,0,10000, relative to attachment0, and then the broom stick with an attachment which will the attachment0 for all the velocities, and a vehicle seat connected by a weld, and a script with this code

script.Parent.VehicleSeat:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Occupant"):Connect(function()
	if script.Parent.VehicleSeat.Occupant ~= nil then
		script.Parent.AntiGravity.MaxAxesForce = Vector3.new(0,math.huge,0)
	else
		script.Parent.AntiGravity.MaxAxesForce = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
	end
end)

script.Parent.VehicleSeat:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Steer"):Connect(function()
	script.Parent.Steer.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0, script.Parent.VehicleSeat.SteerFloat*-1.5,0) -- you can change the -1.5 to the speed you want, has to negative to move forward
end)

script.Parent.VehicleSeat:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Throttle"):Connect(function()
	script.Parent.Throttle.VectorVelocity = Vector3.new(0, 0,script.Parent.VehicleSeat.ThrottleFloat*-7.5) -- you can change the -7.5 to the steer speed has to be negative
end)
1 Like

Ok so the script seem correct and i have to ask you 2 things:

1. For the weld it doesn’t work in the right position and can i use too the weld constraint?
  2. In the right explorer, is this the right order?
    tell me if something is wrong

weld can be swapped out for weld constraint, and the order wont matter as long as they’re referenced correctly in the script

Here, @LittleWolfGX. Try this! It worked for me!

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: