Bubble Chat not being placed properly on avatars

Within my recently published game, which can be found here:

I have a persistent issue with my players reporting back to me that while they teleport into the interior of the maps (since the interiors are within a different place within the map), that their bubble chat is either glitching outside their avatar, or not able to be seen at all.

Nothing had been done to alter the bubble chat within our code, and it only happens whenever players are TPed inside to the interior builds of our game, which can be seen here:
https://i.gyazo.com/2003720c8900ca5288debf59503d14ad.mp4

I’m sadly not able to replicate this no matter how many times I’ve tried, and it seems to only bug the small majority of players, however I would like to resolve this issue, and am wondering what this bug, or how this bug is creating itself, and how I can fix it.

Could you try to check above you possibly? The hitbox could make the chat go high up, which is the thing I know currently.

I’m unsure where in my game the hitbox would be altered, because this wouldn’t replicate the issue within the main area of the map.

The radio gamepass, which is the only thing I know that could possibly expand the hitbox, isn’t causing the issue, and any hats that are added would simply add the same collission they would have.

Is it happening on certain places in the game?

Correct. Seems to be picking up as an issue, only happens to players client sided, meaning that they basically just can’t see their own chat.

Ah, alright. If you still encounter the same problem, you can try this solution.

1 Like