Bug Report BlockingUtility Error

Keeps popping up whenever I create a local server. Move this to bug-reports if possible.

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m having this too, did you change anything?

1 Like

no just left it, nothing seems to be game-breaking rn

1 Like

I’m guessing it has to do with roblox itself, since the error stems from a table obtained from HttpRbxApiService.

1 Like

I’m also having this problem, doesn’t seem to mess with any of my other stuff so i’ll just wait it out

1 Like

This seems to be messing with my game now.

Players are having empty chat bubbles, don’t know if it is directly related to this bug has only popped up since then.

1 Like

It’s happening in my game too.

1 Like

I’m having this issue too in Roblox Studio. It came out of nowhere and as others said is part of a script associated with Roblox and not one that we ourselves wrote. I’m sure this will be gone within a day or so as Roblox will likely patch this. Hopefully it doesn’t mess up any code saves.

1 Like

I am also having this, plus another issue when i try to kick a player locally that for some reason it doesn’t kick them

1 Like

This issue is happening to me too

1 Like

This is also happening to me???

1 Like

I believe API services must be down or something, because the HTTP request should return a table of people blocked but gives nil because it failed

1 Like

I am facing the same error and issue

1 Like

Having the same problem over here aswell, tried restarting studio and turning off all plugins. Did not help.