When pressing the back button on the second page of the bug report wizard’s and selecting next to return to it, all upload functionality breaks.
- Enter bug report wizard
- Select problem area from dropdown
- Select next
- Upload any file
- Observe its correct functionality
- Select back to return to page 1
- Select next to advance back to page 2
- Attempt to upload a file
- Observe that it is no longer able to upload files, and subsequent files will attempt to upload under the same name and file extension regardless of the file’s properties.
To fix this, one must exit the bug report wizard entirely and start a new one.
- User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.104.22.168 Safari/537.36
- Platform Type: PC
- Device Type: Computer
Hire me for QA