Bug Report Wizard Dropdown Button Choices Appearing In Incorrect Locations

Reproduction Steps

1. Navigate to: New Bug Report

2. Attempt to select a dropdown button choice. The choices of the first dropdown button will be high up the page. The choices of the second dropdown button will be correct unless you scroll the page up.

Note that this issue does not occur with the first 3 dropdown buttons at: New Bug Report (roblox.com). The first 3 dropdown buttons at: New Bug Report (roblox.com) function intentionally.

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/105.0.1343.42
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior

For dropdown button choices to be in the correct location as it is with the dropdown buttons at: New Bug Report (roblox.com).

Actual Behavior

Here is a video reproducing the issue following a web browser cache:

Workaround

Minimize your page zoom from 100% (default) down to 50%.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: New Bug Report
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly

3 Likes

Hey @MasterSapphireFrost is this still happening?

2 Likes

Yes, the issue still persists as seen on the screenshots provided below.

Additionally, this issue occurs on the dropdown provided for step 2 as well, if the page is scrolled up.

Ah, we didn’t realize this was on Edge specifically (this info was not in the first post).

Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

Hey @MasterSapphireFrost could you check if this is now resolved? I cannot reproduce this on the latest version of Edge on my Windows device. (we updated the forum and some plugins in the mean-time)

2 Likes

This seems unrelated to the current thread, please file separately if it happens consistently.

2 Likes