Bug report wizard dropdown lists are offset when zoomed in/out far

The selection menu for picking a bug type does not work. I’ve refreshed several times. This doesn’t change. I’d try describing more but there’s not much info to provide regarding this issue. It started occurring 8 minutes ago.
piece_of_crud

Edit:

• browser: Mozilla Firefox
  • version: version 91.0.2 (64-bit)
  • forum theme: default
4 Likes

You could add browser + version + what forum theme you are using

1 Like

Alright I’ve added that information to the post.

3 Likes

I’ve encountered new bugs as of lately but am still unable to report them due to the bug report wizard malfunctioning. I’d figured this’d be a more important issue considering this could cause an increasing number of bugs remaining unreported.

Could you please try upgrading to the latest version of Firefox 92.0.1 and disabling all plugins/extensions. I cannot reproduce this bug in Firefox 92.0.1

Ah I just realized, after zooming in and out a bunch, the list of options came into view. It seems that the list can drastically change position based off your browser’s zoom percentage.

140% being completely out of view and flipping the vertical position of the list over

and 80% having a more conventional position

This is what it looks like zoomed in at 110%

Video footage of the issue is provided below:

Renamed “Unable to select bug category” => “Bug report wizard dropdown lists are offset when zoomed in/out far”

1 Like