Bug with pbr textures(PBR turns black color, idk how to fix it) and error when import meshes from blender

Hello everyone, I’m making a regular RP game, I make all the models in Blender, and I use pbr textures for realism, and this afternoon this bug suddenly appeared, although this has never happened before, this bug has ruined almost all pbr textures, including regular materials from roblox , this is my first time encountering this, so I will be glad to help. This bug works on roblox and roblox studio.

robloxapp-20240612-1439536.wmv (6.8 MB)

After writing this message, I noticed that this bug with textures sometimes disappears, and appears a few seconds after entering the game

Now this bug does not appear even after rejoining, I will write later if this bug returns again

he is back…

I remembered one more thing, this bug appeared last night, but I didn’t pay attention to it, but just before this moment I animated the door, and the door has pbr textures and it works on hings and is attached with a weld. I understand that this message may not have anything to do with the pbr bug, but I wrote it just in case, maybe this is the problem.

Day 2: fail with import meshes