Build A Sword Plugin

The plugin is currently down. Do to an exploit anyone can download the plugin without buying it!

I’ve been developing a plugin called “Build A Sword” to assist other developers. The concept is simple: select from three parts (Guard, Hilt, and Blade) to create a unique sword. Depending on the combination, you can create visually appealing or wacky-looking swords. These swords are tools pre-set to be held by characters.

I understand that the price of 2.5k Robux might seem a little high for a plugin, but please keep in mind that a lot of work has been put into this project. Additionally, any sword or model/tool that comes with this plugin can be used by the purchaser in any project, whether on or off Roblox.

I welcome any feedback or ideas that you think would work well with this plugin.
I will be adding more features and systems in the future

7 Likes

Oh my god, this gives me so many possibilites in making an RPG game

Edit: 2500 robux? totally worth it… I am gonna get that plugin someday…

imagine making players craft their own weapon with stats, with materials…

imagine if it had other type of weapon parts and hilts, totally random weapon and usa animation depending on hilt to determine what type of weapon it is…

This is so well made and pretty cool & good but I think UI can get improved?
I see plugins walk in the modern side or something.

1 Like

I do have a simulator version I am working on.This one is a little more advanced and idk how I feel about selling it
d897860b7cb76ab0ddc2c09f2329a96b

2 Likes

nice plugin.

i would recommend adding a “lite” version with less features, to encourage people to buy the actual plugin.

just like riglite lite and the actual riglite.

I think, this would suit in an RPG Game with advanced stats like Penetration and stuff and as a Weapon Craft with NPCs

Like creating a special weapon using Boss’s material etc.
So many things coming to my mind :d

1 Like

It looks very cool! If you make it as a system, then (imo) for a much higher price you could start selling it, but if you’re doing it for your game, then it depends on how well the game would be, and most importantly, if you want to keep the advanced version as yours. If you did decide if you would want, or won’t sell it, then it would be nice if you inform about that! Gl.

1 Like

I don’t see the option to purchase it for robux anymore, sadly don’t have a CC but would definitely spend the robux

You gonna add the ability to add custom blades, hilts and guards? :eyes:

aw man, roblox broke it for many ppl

1 Like

that is the goal for a later version.