Build Feedback (Abandoned city)

A new addition to my portfolio. I need peoples opinions with this so I know what to improve in the future builds :smiley:

28 Likes

Love the detail you put onto this. Only thing I don’t like is the lighting, it feels a bit off. A more orange tone to it would look better.

Added more sunrays

4 Likes

Looks much better than what it did without sunrays, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Oh man, this is beautiful! Everything has so much detail! Only thing I would possibly add is some more foliage all around, and make the lighting a little darker, to give it a more moody look! Other than that, this is fantastic!

2 Likes

This actually looks good but I think you could maybe add some abandoned vehicles.

2 Likes

If you are available to add a few Window barrack ( Wooden thing that is generally being used in zombie games ) it would be better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What i would love is a bit of fog or mist. That would make the map look more abandoned

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! How did you do the streets? I’ve always wanted to know if they do it with a plug-in or how

1 Like

What part of the streets are you referring to?

1 Like

How to make the streets bend, turn, and things like that? It’s just that I’ve tried to do that but I have to adjust everything, I don’t know if you use any plugins for that part

1 Like

You can do easy Streets bend with this plugin I found image

Hope this helped!

5 Likes

Build V4 is good too but you can do it easily without plug-ins.

1 Like

I’m trying to go for Chernobyl look, I don’t think people barracked their windows.

That is wonderful. The amount of detail and effort gone into it is amazing! Keep it up. :+1: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like