[BUILD] | Feedback on my first attempt at building a cafe interview center

:roblox_light: | Hello fellow developers! I am xSal_ty and I’m currently looking for feedback on my most recent build, EspressGo Interview Center. I’m an artist trying out Studio so I need feedback on how I can improve my builds. My attempt at importing text from blender was thankfully successful and I’m going for a semi low-poly theme. What else should I add to my game, is it too bland? Let me hear your opinions down below! :wink:

Thank you for reading this. :derp:

11 Likes

A pretty good build, however I’d definitely add details to the walls and floor, also less lights in the 3rd picture. Using textures outside of roblox is an easy way to make your build pop, would also separate the chairs a little bit. Overall I like it, granted it’s not the style I typically build in so my feedback is rudimentary at best.

4 Likes

The build looks amazing! Wt cud b better is, as u can c, the hallway in the 2nd screenie looks empty and the chairs r way too bright but ye thts all i hav to say. Gj man!

2 Likes

I love it and it looks so nice! I would say (if you made the game R6) change it to R15, cause then maybe you can add animations in the game or maybe they can use the animation their own animation that they have equipped.

2 Likes

Nice build, however the lightning is really bright. Try to lower the brightness a bit and it should be good.

2 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing! I love the clear flooring you made on the fourth picture! Everything looks very sleek and modern. Very pleasant to look at!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I don’t really adore the amount of neon parts used, but overall, it looks great!

1 Like

WOW. This is great, although I would improve somethings…
The walls are a bit band try adding some designs (aesthetic because I think that’s what this build is)
And the light are way to bright in my opinion,
And the last thing is the neon parts, to much… try lowering its value in settings or use less of it!
But overall great build!
9/10

1 Like

It’s really good for a first attempt! I suggest with the neon blocks darkening the colors so it’s a little less bright.

1 Like

Love the build, the only thing I would suggest is to use fewer neon parts and fewer light bulbs as it makes it seem overcrowded. 8.5/10

1 Like