[BUILDER/3D MODELER PORTFOLIO] Kinohisa's Portfolio / Comissions closed

About Me

Hello. I am Kinohisa, (also known as Develop_ers) I’m offering my services as a Builder/3D Modeler. I specialize in asset creation and a high level of design. I have been building for 4 1/2 years on ROBLOX. I mostly do realistic but, I can also do low poly!

Showcase

Realistic Examples

Click on the “Example [NUMBER]” for a link to the game

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5 [UNFINISHED]

Example 6

Example 7

Low Poly Examples

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

3D Modeling Examples

Guns

Availability

Weekdays are my most inactive days, I am on from 3P.M - 6P.M. . On weekends I am on just about all day with periodic breaks. If you commission me and I have to take an unexpected break I will DM you via Discord and inform you.

Payment/Pricing

Prices are as follows:

Realistic small map - 50k
Realistic medium sized map - 100k
Realistic large map - 150k

Regular amount of detail (not too detailed but still will look good) small map - 10k
Regular medium map - 15k
Regular large map - 20k

Low poly small map - 20k
Low poly medium size map - 45k
Low poly large map - 70k

For 3D modeling commission are as follows:

Detailed models (small) - 5k
Detailed models (big/mutiple parts) - 10k
Standard poly/low poly models - 2-5k

My discord is Merc#9800.

I accept USD and Robux.

I’ve gotten a lot of questions about places like SCPF or just an interior build with no exterior. I always answer; if it is just interior, and no exterior I charge less if you want realistic, usually I go around 20-25k for those types of builds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord; Merc#9800

My DMs should be open all the time, if for some reason you can not message me, please contact me on Dev Forums.

Thanks for visiting my portfolio!

Extra Info

If you would like (more) examples of my 3D modeling, you can DM me about that as well! I also take 3D Modeling commissions.

23 Likes

Added you on discord. Love your realistic style as well as low poly
mila#6666

1 Like

Added via discord, DJSmooth1#6388.

1 Like

Added you as a friend. Are you interested in long term projects? I am currently looking for developers for my studio

im assuming you do not take percentages correct? and if you do what would be reasonable to you?

I have sent you a direct message, if you got time please message me back. MajorAeterna#2308.

Hey! I saw you posted but could you tell me your discord? I may have missed your DM, I get a lot of DMs it’s hard to keep track :sweat_smile:. Could you tell me your Discord name + Numbers

My discord is MajorAeterna#2308

I added you! coolguyweir#9679
I look forward to working with you!!

Interested in commissioning; your discord tag is not working.

Please add me - nas#0002

Thank you