Builder Challenge Build

Roblox recently announced a builder challenged & I figured I’d give it a go. Any thoughts/opinions? atm it only follows the theme loosely atm, but I plan on making it more ravine/abandoned-like after the city part is finished.

52 Likes

That looks excellent! I really like your use of colors and lighting with different areas that give it a cartoon-like look. I also really like your ability to fill up space and add detail to parts of your build.

3 Likes

It’s cool! I thought a second ago like “They used blender.” but I guess I am wrong. Imagination is endless.

5 Likes

Looks very beautiful!
The colours of the light are matches with this smooth camera and it’s like you in a fantasy world! :grin: :grin: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It also looks like a level of Brawl Stars.

1 Like

It is very nice but did you use roblox studio? I see that you used Blender or am I wrong? :smiley:

1 Like

Woah! Now that’s the aesthetic I adore; I love cyberpunk and Japanese builds a lot. It’s probably my favorite genre. I love close, small buildings with high detail in a jumbled sort of fashion.

I like how you blended the terrain with the bricks, and I love the lighting settings.

The neon hanging street signs are very characteristic of Hong Kong/cyberpunk style builds. Same with the overgrowth, exposed pipes, overgrown vegetation, and compact, run down buildings.

It looks already really nice and I can’t wait to see the final product. :smiley:

Blender is not allowed in the builder challenge, and he’s building a submission for the builder challenge. So I highly doubt that he’s used blender.

1 Like

Yep, although I do wish we could as it would make modeling trees so much easier, but sadly we can’t. Do appreciate your feedback though!

1 Like

I agree, its like bringing your imagination to life!!

Great work my friend!!:grin::+1:

I like this build but i have some doubts apparently.

1. Does this use plugins?
  2. Is blender/any other EXTERNAL program was used to make this?
  3. How much time approximately ya took?
    The reason i made this, is because it is hard to believe actually of this build being made while following the restrictions and rules.

Honestly, I don’t know why you’re doubting his creation. It’s possible and it’s awesome that he’s made something so detailed while following the rules. Speaking of which:

1. Plugins are allowed.
  1. He already specified above that he’s not using blender.
  1. Time taken does not break the rules.

I believe that something of this magnitude indeed exists. I’m positive he is capable of making a good looking build without breaking the rules.

EDIT: Was made less defamatory.

2 Likes

Thanks, but like @Macawmangrovve12 said im not quite sure why you’re doubting the build. Although you’re not the first person to have your doubts, most of the stuff that you see are really simple/mediocre at best.

so to answer your questions

1.No plugins were used for anything as I don’t usually use plug ins.
2. No external program was used, it’s at 7k parts currently. And if I did use Blender my art style would be completely different and more cartoony like
3. I created the place on June 11th and have been working on it on and off ever since

2 Likes

Probably not the best feedback, but maybe replace the terrain with parts!

Very beautiful, keep the great work. :+1:

Very beautiful build! It caught my attention immediately i love the low poly simple style! Keep it up!

WOW! From mine compared to this, mine is complete garbage! Keep up the great work!! :star_struck:

If I know that nothing other than roblox studio can be used, that’s why I asked him if he used Blender because his creation is so good that I thought he used blender.

Looks awesome! My only slight bug is that the ivy looks rather thin for the minimum size of 0.05 studs… But hey, you say you have followed the rules so I shan’t question. Well done! :slight_smile:

Woah, this looks really soothing to look at. The detail of this build is really amazing, nice work!

1 Like

Honestly a great example of great imagination.

Great work! :open_mouth: