Builder Challenge: Submit Your Work

Since we got really good designers here, I’d expect impressive work coming up! If anyone’s having a screenshot of their work and wants to send it here, feel free to! I’m really curious!

2 Likes

Do not forget to submit your creations here:

But if you forget to submit your creation and you are too late, you could still show pictures in this topic if you want to. I think a lot of people including me and @xChris_vC would be curious to see any creations people made.

2 Likes

Deadline is here! Submit today!

Will there (should there?) be a thread for posting pics and discussion? Seems like the announcement thread may not be the place, and an individual cool creation thread for anyone with an image to share isn’t ideal, imo. IDK. I can post some pics when there’s a place for it.

Anyway, good luck competitors! Can’t wait to see how everyone has approached this challenge.

Guys, team create is broke right?

No team create is not broken.
Why do you ask?

Nevermind, I just wanted to know, because I saw alot of people saying team create is broke.

Can we see the top results of this challenge anywhere?

The winners have not yet been announced

They said they would be anouncing winners in November; it’s December. When will the winners be announced?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.