[Builder!] Fahoz's Portfoilo

Hello I’m Fahoz I am currently offering my services as a Modeler Builder and UI Designer with years of experience. I have honed my skills in Low-Poly, Mid-Poly, and High-Poly techniques. I believe it is the right time to take on commissions for developing my skills and be better developer within the community. I look forward to bringing unique and captivating creations to life!

All prices are negotiable, so feel free to discuss this with me! My prices are heavily dependent on the scale and how vigorous the project is. :money_with_wings:

Models
Pets
Thynkle's Pets

PenguinHorde59's Pets

Koodsu's Pets

Neb's Pets

Kiyo's Pets

Aresm's Pets

Spooky's Pets

Someone's Pets

8man's Pets

Anonymous' Pets

Jet

Airplane Seat

Billboard

Hoverboard

Builds
Sci-fi Build

Models are provided by the client.

Office Building

Night Bar

Lobby Building

UIs
Create Your Booth UI

Revolver UI

Welcome UI

Reedem Codes UI

• If you are paying through a gamepass / T - Shirt, you must pay the 30% Tax.
  • NO % of profits on your game.
  • ALL MODELS AND BUILDS PRICES DEPEND ON COMPLEXITY, SIZING AND STYLE
  • I cannot make cars, 3D characters and food models.
    My building commisions starts at 20,000 Robux + Tax or 100 USD at least!
Read Terms Of Service

Right of Refusal of Service
I reserve the right to decline any commission request for any reason. This may include but is not limited to inappropriate behavior, disrespectful attitude, or questionable intentions. I hold the right to exercise this refusal at my discretion. If your commission request is declined, you will be notified promptly.

Discussion Work
Before starting a commission, we will discuss and agree upon the specific details, requirements, and deliverables of the project. Any changes or additions to the initial agreement may incur additional charges and will be mutually agreed upon.

Payment and Pricing
All commission fees will be communicated and agreed upon before the start of the project. Payment must be made in full prior to the commencement of work. Payment methods and instructions will be provided upon confirmation of the commission. Prices may vary depending on the complexity and time required for the project.

Refunds and Cancellations
Once I have started working on a commissioned project, refunds will not be issued. If you wish to cancel a commission, you must notify me as soon as possible. Refunds for cancellations will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and any work completed up to that point will remain the property of the me.

Copyright and Usage
Upon completion of the commissioned artwork, the client and the artist will have shared ownership and usage rights. The client may use the work in their personal projects, but selling or distributing it without prior written consent is not permitted. Additional fees may apply if the client intends to sell or transfer the artwork. Please note that the commissioned artwork is protected by copyright laws.

Roblox ToS
Any designs requested must adhere to the Terms of Service set by Roblox. I will not create any content that violates these terms. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the commissioned work meets all Roblox guidelines and regulations.

Communication and Revisions
I will provide regular updates on the progress of the project and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Minor revisions to the artwork can be requested within a reasonable limit, as agreed upon prior to the start of the project. Any major revisions or changes outside the initially agreed-upon scope may require an additional fee.

Schedule
You must respond to me within a 2 days of adding/asking for a commission, if you go silent for longer than this I will decline your commision and you will get no refund.

Note: By commissioning me, you have agreed to all the above terms and conditions, your offer will be declined if you do not agree to the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please feel free to contact me for clarification.

The best way to contact me is through Discord
Where you can contact: Twitter, Discord, Devforum, Roblox.

Twitter: Fahozz (@Fahozz)
Discord: @Fahoz (Notify me here if you’ve sent a friend request!)

:rocket: | Thanks for taking your time to read this, hope to help you on your project!

4 Likes