Builder - JukeRblx

Introduction

**Availablity: CLOSED **

Hey all, I’ve been playing Roblox since 2007 and I built my first creation (a cafe) in late 2007/early 2008, but I’ve been seriously building since about 2010-2011. I’m a member of Shiguto and Roblox Architects and I can cover a pretty wide range of style and my favorite things to build are assets (weapons, vehicles, props, etc.).

Strengths

• Static Assets (guns, weapons, props, individual structures)
  • Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern styles
  • Roblox Studio builds
  • Low-Poly style

Blender
I can model Blender assets as well. If you want me to use Blender assets in maps, they’ll be included in the total price, but prices per Blender model (not as part of a map) vary.

Previous Work

Showcases/Maps

Low Poly

Guns

Assets/Smaller Models

ima4

Misc

Terms
By hiring me you agree that you have the necessary funds (within reason) to pay me (on the day of hiring me) and that you will hold those funds until the commission is completed.

If I do not receive payment within 24 hours of the agreed upon date, I may use the product as I wish, including resale.

Payment
I take payment in USD through PayPal or Venmo, or Robux at the DevEx rate. All Robux estimates I give are after tax.

At the start of the commission, please try to describe exactly what you need as best as possible before I start working. This is to prevent later discussions about increasing the price if you add more details, extra assets, etc. I will consistently send updates and ask for feedback to further prevent this, but keep in mind extra work will likely raise the price later on in the project, especially if it means backtracking.

Pricing
Payment is up for negotiation. I normally don’t take % revenue as payment, so keep that in mind (unless it’s in addition to a lump sum).
For short term projects (small maps, individual assets, etc) I charge based on the end product(s).

Notes

• When we discuss the commission, please be able to provide me enough detail about the project for me to get a feel for how long it will take to complete. This can include: Reference Images, Examples of already made assets, etc.
  • I’m still learning Blender. You can hire me for Blender models, but keep in mind that Blender models will take much longer for me to complete, which will end up costing more.

Contact
Discord: justinN#4382
Twitter: @JukeRblx
or DM me on the DevForums

My Roblox account is JukeRblx but if you try to contact me there via PM I can’t guarantee a quick response.

27 Likes

I love your style, Justin! Very cool.

3 Likes

Heyo!

I’m interested but your discord tag doesn’t seem to be working.
Here’s mine: its daniel!!#0001

really nice work!

1 Like

Amazing work! Just sent you a friend request!

Please send a friend request to InsaneRapper007#5536 on discord