[BUILDER] xJennyBeanx's Portfolio

TALENT HUB LINK: Talent Hub

[NOTE] Availability: :x:

Details

I am currently NOT available for hire. I am a full time Environment/3d Artist.

About_Me

ABOUT ME

Hello! I’m xJennyBeanx, an award winning Environment & 3d Artist on the Roblox platform. I’ve been creating and studying Environmental Art and 3d modeling for 7+ years.

I found my passion in creating environments back in 2013, after experiencing a huge change in perspective from video games. I wondered how a video game could have such a powerful influence on perspective, and that video games could be a powerful way of influencing and building consideration and understanding for others.

I joined the Roblox platform back in 2012, and began creating environments for games. I worked on my first game, ‘Roblox High School’ led by Cindering, which got over 560 million plays. Since then, I’ve worked on many projects such as:

• [Roblox Halloween Event] Hallow’s Eve 2017: A Tale of Lost Souls (2m+ plays)
  • Untamed Planet (15.1m+ plays)
  • [Showcase] Tranquility (solo project / 250k+ plays)
  • Silent Serenity (team project / 100k+ plays)
  • More Than You Can Stew (Game Jam Winner)
  • The Eyes of Providence (Game Jam Winner)

I’ve also been featured in Roblox’s Developer Spotlight (which you can find here)
I recently completed an internship at Roblox as an Accelerator.

FAQ

1. What are you most confident in?
I am most confident when it comes to Environmental Art and Level Design/Development. I have been specifically experienced this role for years, and understand what it takes to guide a player to certain locations subconsciously while creating an immersive environment w/ story. I also excel in the following:

• Environmental Lighting
  • Atmospheric Lighting
  • Terrain
  • Idle 3d models
  • Gameplay Props (w/o animations)

2. What are you least confident in?

• Texturing (working on this as shown in props below).
  • Performance measurements. While I do have a solid grasp of what I can do to avoid performance impact, actually understanding and MEASURING the performance impact is something I am learning a lot about at the moment.
  • Scripting! I have been exploring this a little bit. I find that if I can really get a good grasp on scripting, I may be able to bring my environments to the next level with VFX and movement/sound.

3. What are your rates?

Depends on what you need done! If you just need a 3d model of a coffee cup, pretty cheap. But if you need a weapon or something with a lot of detail, this takes more time to complete. Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is USD (Paypal), but Robux is fine too.

Reach out to me! Please include the following:

• An introduction of who you are and how long you’ve been on the platform.
  • Why you are reaching out to me (w/ small summary of project).
  • Examples/Reference for what you are looking for in an Environment/3d model(s).
  • Rates/Payment Options.

Taking this approach when reaching out to me with an offer will catch my eye and get a good idea of who you are and if you are super serious about your project’s organization and development. I look forward to speaking with you!

SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY

Software_Pro_

I am proficient in the following:

• Blender
  • Substance Painter
  • Substance Designer
  • Photoshop
  • Roblox Studio (w/ Plugins)
  • Unreal Engine (beginner)
  • HardOps

I am currently learning and studying:

• 3ds Max
  • Unity/Unreal Engine

…and more!

CONTACT

Feel free to send a message on here! I will get back as soon as I can.
You can find my Roblox Profile here.
You can find my Twitter here.

AWARDS/ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Bloxy Award Winner (2015)
  • Bloxy Award Nominee (Tranquility)
  • Game Jam Winner (RDC 2019)
  • Game Jam Winner (RDC 2020)

ACCOMP

• First female EBR Member.
  • First female to win 1st place in a RDC Game Jam.
  • My first Environment Artist job at 12 years old.
  • My first contracted job at 15 years old hired by Roblox Corp. (working directly w/ Nerf, Xbox, Google)
  • First wave UGC creator
  • Roblox Accelerator (Fall 2020)

Portfolio

ENVIRONMENTS

PROPS

Thanks you for checking out my Portfolio!

74 Likes

Great, awesome, epic, LOVE IT! Amazing stuff right there, keep it up!

7 Likes

I’m blown away from your work, It’s absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You have amazing talent! Good job, keep it up!

4 Likes

I’ve been following Jen since her EBR submission, and continue to be wowed by her creativity and attention to detail. Excited to see future updates to her portfolio!

1 Like

Wow, I’m flabbergasted, detail is amazing, placement is amazing, and lighting is just perfect. Continue the good work!

1 Like

Your work is extremely full of inspiration, people like you inspire me to become a better developer. Hope someone Good hires you!

1 Like

Jenny is a lovely person and an unbelievably talented builder.

Youd be a fool not to hire her

4 Likes

Breathless. What is your discord? I am more than interested in hiring you.

1 Like

Your work is amazing, I visited Tranquility a while ago and it really inspired me to start creating showcases!

1 Like

Your work is outstanding! Such attention to detail really helps bring your builds/models to life! Keep it up!

1 Like

The work here is really next-level and beautifully made - it’s hard to believe that the work can even exist on ROBLOX, and yet it does.

Really just breathtaking.

2 Likes

Before this gets locked and deleted eventually, I’m gonna say that Jenny is a great builder.

If you see this, keep up the good work and if possible with the showcases!

1 Like