[BUILDERS NEEDED] Looking For A Dev Team

Looking For Devs / SCRIPTERS MOST NEEDED

About Us

Hi there! We are XtraHypeStudios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Baretta!

The Team
@Nopaynee - Game Manager/Funder
@NotReallyRed - Co-Owner/Funder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder AND scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our Game Needs Many Things Done, so we will be hiring multiple people

Things to expect for builders : Making A medium sized map 750 x 750 - 1000 x 1000 and along with Props and Cars

Things to expect for scripters : Making a car system, combat system, and anything we need, i will pay more due to complexity

Payment

We are paying per hour, or per asset / job Payment decided in dms !

payment options : Nitro/Robux/USD/Giftcards

[Not Needed]
We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NoPayne__
Or at discord : nopaynee#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Or Join Our Server: Baretta The Trials
please say your discord tag if you added me

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I don’t think you can sign a contract until you are at least 18, that’s what it is like in the UK and the US anyways.

5 Likes

You can with a parent/guardian.

3 Likes

Is it required to sign a contract for these positions?

2 Likes

No, it is not, but its always nice knowing signing and knowing your gonna get what you worked for :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve added you on discord, my discord is kyzer#9336

1 Like

Added me on Discord?

1 Like

user? by any chance, i have 30 friend request

1 Like

Sorry, no not you.
I replied to you on accident.

2 Likes

I didn’t send you a request. I might once I have access to Discord again.

1 Like

alrighty my bad, thought u were talking to me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi am a 3d modeller, i have being modelling for over 2 years i am experienced in modelling assets for fighting games but i can do anything else. Am over 13 years of age, send me a friend request on discord to get started thanks for reading, bless you. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843 i have added you on discord

1 Like

Do you need a terrain builder?

1 Like

yes, add me on discord if you can!

1 Like

I am interseted in the job
Discord Tag : ScriptedJames#9005

1 Like
1 Like

make sure to say your tag aswell, also join this server if you dont want to wait to be friended : Discord

1 Like

people have added me and not said their users, please say it to make this easy for me, ty!

1 Like

I think you should even out the prices for the scripter and builder payments. Both jobs are equal.

1 Like

kk i got u, although the scripting jobs are more complex

1 Like