[BUILDERS NEEDED] Looking For A Dev Team

alrighty my bad, thought u were talking to me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi am a 3d modeller, i have being modelling for over 2 years i am experienced in modelling assets for fighting games but i can do anything else. Am over 13 years of age, send me a friend request on discord to get started thanks for reading, bless you. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843 i have added you on discord

1 Like

Do you need a terrain builder?

1 Like

yes, add me on discord if you can!

1 Like

I am interseted in the job
Discord Tag : ScriptedJames#9005

1 Like
1 Like

make sure to say your tag aswell, also join this server if you dont want to wait to be friended : Discord

1 Like

people have added me and not said their users, please say it to make this easy for me, ty!

1 Like

I think you should even out the prices for the scripter and builder payments. Both jobs are equal.

1 Like

kk i got u, although the scripting jobs are more complex

1 Like

No, they’re both complex. They both have their struggles and it isn’t good to hire people and say one job is harder than the order when it truly isn’t that way.

i worded it wrong, im saying the scripting i need done is more complex

1 Like

Applications close in 5-6 hours!!!

1 Like

3.75$ an hour oh boy, that slightly more than half minimum wage in America. You say you need to sign a contract which means that you need to be 18+ to take on the job, or have a parent sign on the child behalf. If you are 18 looking at this job, look else where your skills and time would be much better spent on a job that actually pays out.

1 Like

I’m going by dev-ex rates, It’s their choice if they wanna join, because $3.75 may be a lot for some countries, I won’t judge, also the contact isnt needed and is only given upon request

1 Like

Contracts can be signed from age 16, with a guardian’s permission and supervision.

1 Like

I totally agree with this but finding a job on the devforum where you’re being paid 6-8 USD/your currency per hour is hard. Also, 600 robux/hour is not bad. I’m a fast builder and I’d get all of my work done in 2 hours but sit in studio for 10 and still be getting paid. It’s unfortunate that builders get paid so little (2.50) which would be 2.10 euro in my currency and this is extremely low. Even poor countries have better wages than this

USD removed for builder, as I agree that price wouldn’t be practical and robux would be better :smile:

1 Like

Re Opened! Make Sure to join the discord or add me!

It isn’t legally binding. 30chars