Building a super hero game

So recently me and my development partner have came up with a idea of making a super hero game where each round you have to destroy a boss, and therefore if you die, you return to the lobby which I made.

I’m taking in ideas of super heros and what they could look like, as well as that, I want to know what you guys think would make a good lobby, as of which; I included a shop, sushi bar[ as it’s based in japan], a park for socialization and an underground obby.

Let me know what I could add!

Signed,
Frxshy

4 Likes

a map like lab experiment would be pretty cool

1 Like

Nice idea, I like it. So you are saying like a lab where they design super heros and some are in the process of being made?

hmm, sure I guess. I just thought of the map from the game lab experiment when you mentioned an underground obby, but yea, that sounds interesting!

If the lobby is where you wait to get to the boss, I would make it some kind of evil layer for the bosses.

Maybe a dark science laboratory or magical underworld.

That way its like you got through their layer and made it into their area.

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions!

2 Likes

Long time! I like the idea I’m not going to lie. We have not yet gathered whether the bosses will be controlled by a CPU to avoid hackers etc… However the whole of the server would want to be the boss, and it would maybe add a game pass to “increase the chances of being the boss”. Very imaginative idea, possibly considering this, as I said, it depends on whether the boss is controlled by the CPU or the Player themselves.

1 Like

You should have a super hero who’s a cheetah with a machete and rocket launcher. Should have a red bandana, a camo jacket (blue or red) and black leather gloves.

1 Like

Seems so Over-Powered, however, it could be in the VIP gamepass or some sort which will get more ROBUX for a sponsorship etc…

Nice idea though.

1 Like

A shrine to our lord and saviour All Might!

I’m not joking! But for a more serious suggestion:

How about a clothes store with Hero suits on display. Though this may only work if you have Hero costumes.

1 Like

Why not make it similar to Brawl’s boss rush mode?

1 Like

I’d you did that, you’d be able to allow controller support, mobile support, and computer support with each hero having different moves

1 Like

I wouldn’t give anyone the ability to buy power as it’ll divide the community and create some negative responses.

I’d probably make it so different powers aren’t actually that stronger than a different power in terms of damage, but instead excel at something else.

1 Like

I see,